Let’s be our brothers keeper. Do to others as you would have them to do to you.
1) Be Courteous.
Hateful speech, emojis, gestures and content, bullying, derogatory posts, offensive posts, name-calling, and all other general negativity is not allowed. Please respect the views of others. Avoid being insulting and disrespectful.
2) Avoid Spamming & Unnecessary Content
The platform is geared towards discussing matters pertaining to the no-code community, technology, products, services and the like. No soliciting, begging, preaching, campaigning, selling, spam, advertising, or self-promotion of any kind. If you want to become one of our vendors/advertise something, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Posting Guidelines:
1) Search First.
If you have a question, or if you’re just wanting to discuss a specific topic, please do a search of the forums first, to see if the same or a similar topic has already been posted. It’s possible that your question has already been answered, or that there’s already an ongoing discussion about the topic you wanted to discuss. Try to join an existing conversation rather than starting a new one.
2) Give Useful Post Titles.
Be descriptive and specific with your post titles. Post titles like, “Quick question”, “Please help”, or “Opinions wanted” don’t give forum participants any idea about the topic(s) your post deals with. Give a short summary of your post in the post title. Refrain from using attention-getting post titles, clickbait, and all caps.
3) The Moderators Rule
Our Moderators have the right to edit, delete, move, or close any thread or post as they see fit. They can move a post if they feel it’s in the wrong category or topic, they can close a thread if a newer/better/more active thread is available, they can delete threads that got out of hand or were offensive, and they can block and ban any user for any reason. All Moderator warnings, bans, blocks, and actions are at their discretion.
For the Rule Breakers:
1) For a minor offense, or your first offense, a Moderator may send you a message after editing/moving/removing the offending post/topic.
2) For a moderate offense, or your second offense, a Moderator may send you a message after editing/moving/removing the offending post/topic.
3) For a major offense, or your third offense, a Moderator may ban or block your account from participating in the forums. The length of time that you are disallowed forum privileges depends on the severity of the rule you broke, or how many offenses you have had.
4) After your account has been banned or blocked from posting to the forums for any length of time, your next offense will result in your account being permanently banned/blocked for posting to the forums.
Questions? Ask us or go to our FAQ section. We reserve the right to edit these rules at any time and based on our own discretion.