NoCodeMakers.com

Forums Announcements NoCodeMakers.com

Introduction

My name is Stephen Campbell, a Jamaican Chemical & Process Engineer who left the bauxite processing industry to pursue online business (2019). After I had been doing a bit of research in late 2018, I learnt that maybe the quickest way to go about website design and site development was learning wordpress and manipulating a few premium themes.

I built a few sites as projects as well as work for hire and started trying to figure out ways to monetize the skills that I garnered. I eventually got involved in domain name investing where I still buy and sell domain names actively. I share a lot about that experience on my twitter page: @flipwebdomains. That has been quite a learning experience and that is where I make most of my earnings now.

I recently stumbled across a tweet, where Michael Gill mentioned selling a no code domain name. I had not heard about the no code movement before this, but this tweet had caused my world to collide with the no code movement.

I was instantly intrigued.

A Grand Idea

Since I had been a no code maker for a while but wasn’t aware that it was “a thing”, I was super excited to find a group of individuals with similar methods and skills.

I decided to launch a forum platform, NoCodeMakers.com, where all no code makers could learn from each other, discuss topics, promote their products, and also buy and sell in a forum marketplace.

Leave a Feedback

Leave a feedback on what you think about the platform so far and how it can be made to suit the community in the best possible way. Also tell me how you got into ‘no-code’ and let’s learn from each other.

What should the rules of the platform look like? What should the permissions be like for members? Feel free to reply and talk about everything regarding the launch of nocodemakers.com. Would love to hear from you.

• This topic was modified 4 days, 9 hours ago by admin.
    • This topic was modified 4 days, 9 hours ago by admin.
    • This topic was modified 3 days, 17 hours ago by admin.
    • This topic was modified 3 days, 16 hours ago by admin.
    • This topic was modified 3 days, 13 hours ago by admin.
    • This topic was modified 3 days, 13 hours ago by admin.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.